- Automatically, your car is backed by our 50 year reputation of honesty, quality and integrity.
- You will get a consultation with Jay Grams to maximize your cars value
- Your car will receive a full professional photo package to show all of its details, even the undercarriage if applicable.
- We will write up a professional description highlighting your cars qualities.
- Voice over video
- Your new arrival will be emailed to our exclusive list of over 50,000 buyers
- Your car will be placed in one of our heated facilities
- Professional lay out on volocars.com which gets 15 million hits by 300,000 monthly visitors from over 148 different countries.
- Additional exposure on several major car web sites including collectorcartrader.com, hemmings.com, dealsonwheels.com and more.
- No long term contract, just a seven day notice and you can have your car back.
Tips on selling your car and saving money !
Have a good battery and sufficient fuel, at least ½ a tank !
There is no bigger turn off to a buyer than jumping into a car with a dead battery and no gas. A full tank shows owners pride. Gas is available through VAM at $8 a gallon. Batteries available, most $100 installed.
Have a Clean Car
Nobody likes a dirty car. Prior to delivering your car, have it detailed. At no charge VAM will give your car a basic clean up of any dirt that may have been acquired during transportation to Volo. Detailing service is available through VAM and averages between $200 - $400.
Give us the facts about your car
The more we know about your car, the better we can represent it ! Write up everything you know about vehicle. If you have not verified or do not know the common questions about your car, have someone inspect it for you. For your assistance Volo Auto Museum has created a survey of the most commonly asked questions. Click here to print your copy. VAM is available to inspect your consignment car for $85 per hour
*If you request any additional work, not normal of standard Volo Auto Museum procedure, VAM's hourly rate is $85.